I currently have a website (test.dobobo.com) housing a list of businesses via Geodirectory and using WpInvoicing with Stripe for the checkout functionality. I currently have the site in test mode as I’m still developing; however, I have 2 issues:
(1) When trying to test the checkout, I get the following error: “Error: The user billing information is invalid”. Any idea how to fix/prevent this?
(2) In the Invoicing settings (i.e. Invoicing – Settings – Payment Gateways – Stripe), you provide a “Stripe Webhook URL” with directions to insert this in Stripe. However, when doing this in Stripe, it has a field called “Events to send”. What do I select for this?
If you need credentials to look at my backend, please let me know.
GuustModeratorPost count: 26743
1. You must log in as the correct user to prevent that notice.
2. Select all of them.
I’ll check with a developer to see if anything should be added to my answer.
Here are the comments by developer:
1) We have applied a patch for this so you can either wait for the next update or let us know the FTP details in private reply and we will apply the fix on your site.
2) You should enable at least invoice.payment_failed, invoice.payment_succeeded, customer.subscription.created, customer.subscription.deleted, customer.subscription.updated, customer.subscription.trial_will_end, charge.refunded
Let me know if you have any questions.
PatrikThis reply has been marked as private.
We are planning to release in next week. I have updated the code to fix invalid invoice id issue. Please check and let me know if it works for you or not.
It sort of worked. I no longer receive the initial error, but now after entering my Stripe details at checkout, I receive the following error message:
“Error: Stripe customer creation failed while processing a stripe payment.”
Please note that I have this in test mode and used the 4242 4242 4242 4242 as the test credit card number for Stripe.
Can you please try again with different user details or remove the customer from the stripe test account and try again? This could happen due to the previous invoice processing on stripe where customer created but invoice not processed due to the error user billing information is incorrect.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.