503 Error on Pre Bank Transfer Gateway Method

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Patrik 4 years, 4 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User

When you click the Pay Invoice while the payment gateway is set to pre bank payment, it goes to 503. It would be nice to send them to a form to upload notes or receipts.

Is there any workaround that I can send them to my form or something?

See: https://webninjahq.com/wpi_invoice/inv-31835/

Guust

The “Pay for Invoice” link on the Invoice should not go to a 503, but the /wpi-checkout/ page.

Ideally, I guess that link should not be there on an invoice that is to be paid with a bank transfer or the sending of a cheque.

If we need to investigate why your setup goes to a 503 page, post your WP admin details in a private reply and we will have a look for you.

I will also get the developers to have a look at the question whether the “Pay for Invoice” link should be there and/or that link can be customized to go to a different URL than the /wpi-checkout/ page.

Thanks

Paolo
    Site Admin

Just FYI, the developer for Invoicing will be off Monday and Tuesday, so he’ll reply after Wednesday.

Thanks

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alex Rollin

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User

Additional information.

I already went ahead and edited the ‘includes/wpinv-template-functions.php:50’ for my benefit (i know this is not the right way but just checking if it would solve the issue).

But I found more issue, even I set my invoice to be in Paypal, it still goes to error 503

First 503 Error:
    https://webninjahq.com/wpi_invoice/inv-31835/ (pre bank transfer gateway)

Second 503 Error:
    https://webninjahq.com/wpi_invoice/inv-31834/ (paypal gateway)

EDIT #1
    I found the culprit when W3 Total Cache is activated, somehow it’s not redirecting properly to Checkout Page. I hope this helps.

Patrik

Hi,

We had another similar ticket, and the issue was due to the W3 total cache plugin. We will be investigating more with this issue and meanwhile, I would recommend using another caching plugin and deactivate W3 total cache plugin.

Regards,
    Patrik

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User

Deactivating W3 Total cache is out of the picture, I am using it for StackPath CDN which also happens to be approved by my hosting provider.

I really wish your team can figure out a way to fix this. Is there any ETA for this issue to be fixed before I jump on my other solution?

I really love this plugin and will start promoting it with other freelancers.

Regards

Patrik

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User

Alex Rollin

Nimitz Batioco
    Free User

Patrik

Hi,

I have made changes to fix the issue. Please review it and let me know if it resolves your issue or not.

Regards,
    Patrik

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket