Create a contact form with the required mapping fields and select form type invoice/quote from the Invoicing tab and use shortcode to display form.
When user request quote or invoice from contact form 7, admin can add items to the quote or invoice later and send it to the user for payments.
There is field for the predefined items so when the user request quote or invoice those items will be automatically added to the quote or invoice generated.
If the email address submitted in form is not already linked to any customers/users then this add on will automatically create a new customer with this email.
This add-on will not send any notification for quote or invoice created. It depends on the Contact Form 7 notifications settings.
= Requirements =
* [Invoicing Plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/invoicing/) (free)
* [Invoicing Quote Add-on](https://wordpress.org/plugins/invoicing-quotes/) (free)
* [Contact Form 7 Plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/) (free)
= Initial Setup =
Once you have above plugins installed and activated, you need to create your Quote/Invoice Request form with following fields:
* wpinv_customer_email – Customer Email
You can also use the following optional fields for getting more data for quote or invoice:
* wpinv_customer_name – Customer Name
* wpinv_customer_first_name – Customer First Name
* wpinv_customer_last_name – Customer Last Name
* wpinv_customer_website – Customer Website
* wpinv_customer_business – Customer Business Name
* wpinv_customer_address – Customer Address
* wpinv_customer_city – Customer City
* wpinv_customer_zip – Customer Zip Code
* wpinv_customer_phone – Customer Phone Number
* wpinv_description – Description
* wpinv_cf7_items – Items in format item_id|quantity to be added when quote/invoice created. The field will not be visible to users.
*NOTE: the names of the fields must match exactly as above*